Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my other thread is now buried deep, thought i would start a new one. Picked uip my 05 Liquid Copper FX35 3 hours ago! Boy, is this thing fast or what :shock: :shock: . Will post pics in the next few days.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just came back from a 60 mile trip. Here is a "car in tight garage" picture. Here are some questions and observations:

1. I hate the low placement of that freaking clock :(

2. I am not a fan of that Alumininum in the car. I am getting a wood kit ASAP. Jason from the "other board" seems to sell the better kit. Does anyone have any valid reason why i should not get it from him?

3. My car had only 14 miles on it when i picked it up. Yet it does not have that new car smell. I cant explain it? Can you?

4. Those HID lights that you guys always talk about, which ones are the best to get, how much are they and why again am i switching out the factory ones? Brightness?

5. I also got a black nose bra with the deal. Is there a reason why i should not put it one?

6. I also need to tint the front windows ASAP. How much should i expect to pay for those?

7. I CANNOT live without autolocks when i engage drive. Looks like my only way to get this is to install an alarm system. How have other diehards solved this problem? What alarm system and how much did you guys pay?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome! I actually just joined the board today...purchased an '04 FX35 black on black. I'll post the official hello thread after I catch up on my sleep!

LB

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Hello congrats on your purchase.

Jim

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Congrats. I had delivery 2 weeks ago.

*I have the tight garage too. No second car though, so enough room.

*About the black nose bra...I don't have personal experience with bras (ha!), but I've heard you have to take them off in the rain because dirt can get lodged underneath and start scratching the paint. I'm actually looking at getting the 3M clear bra done.

05fxguy said:
Just came back from a 60 mile trip. Here is a "car in tight garage" picture. Here are some questions and observations:

1. I hate the low placement of that freaking clock :(

2. I am not a fan of that Alumininum in the car. I am getting a wood kit ASAP. Jason from the "other board" seems to sell the better kit. Does anyone have any valid reason why i should not get it from him?

3. My car had only 14 miles on it when i picked it up. Yet it does not have that new car smell. I cant explain it? Can you?

4. Those HID lights that you guys always talk about, which ones are the best to get, how much are they and why again am i switching out the factory ones? Brightness?

5. I also got a black nose bra with the deal. Is there a reason why i should not put it one?

6. I also need to tint the front windows ASAP. How much should i expect to pay for those?

7. I CANNOT live without autolocks when i engage drive. Looks like my only way to get this is to install an alarm system. How have other diehards solved this problem? What alarm system and how much did you guys pay?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to jump in on your post but....... just bought mine tonight!!!!!
I go pick it up tomorrow afternoon and CANT WAIT!!!!! Went with the Diamond Graphite w/the blk interior....touring and tech package..... very excited. AND will DEFINITELY keep everyone in touch here about any upgrades and/or pics! Glad to be a part of the "team"! (so to speak).......

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
congrats on your purchase tooo and welcome.

Jim

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Wow the color matches the leaves on the trees :lol:

Wecome tothe group (both new members) 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts