Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I want to say "Hello" to all fx-ers and big thanks to management of this very, very usefull site.

The car is new 2004 FX45, Black obsidian + willow
Here outside temperature is about 28 F and fuel octane 95/98. Amazing combination :) Accelerating like a beast !

One more time thank you all and wish you happy holidays.

Steve A.

P.S. Sorry about my english but this is not my native language :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Welcome, nice to have you along. :D Enjoy the Ride!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Welcome to the ORG.

Jim

·
Registered
848 Posts
Glad you could join us! Post some pictures when you get a chance 8)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

28 degrees :shock: ; its a toasty 70 here in South Texas. You need the Seat Warmers more than we do.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boris, Samuiy luchshii vuibor - Avtomobilniy Zavod Imeni Lenina kotoroi proizvodil Moskvich ;-)

I take some pictures of my Infi and post them immediately :)

Regards

Steve A.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Storm-FX said:
...Samuiy luchshii vuibor - Avtomobilniy Zavod Imeni Lenina kotoroi proizvodil Moskvich ;-)
Quick translation for the rest of us:
The best choice – Automotiv Plant of Leninski Comsomol (it was kind of a branch of communist party) that makes Moskvich

This One! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the group Storm! Do you have the Nav system and if so have you figured out a way for it to work over here (Europe)?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I have factory navigation system which is useless in Europe.
I don't know any *confirmed* successful modification of factory NAV. My opinion is that the only way is aftermarket NAV system.
Sorry for bad news, I share you feelings about NAV case :)

Regards

Steve A.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes I know, it sucks, but I'm really thinking about going with the Pioneer Avic X1 (N1 in the states). Its a great looking unit and I'm going to install it in the clock location. Again welcome to the board and if you have any questions let me know. By the way, what are you doing about Warrenty work and regular service?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lovett, Pioneer Avic X1 is a very good choice. I think over the same exchnage.

No warranty here. If something happen to my car I must resolve the problem by myself without authorized technicians. May be local Nissan dealer can make small repairs and oil change but this is not enough ...

Just in case I buy one previously discussed CD with some usefull information that may will orientate Nissan technicians in case of troubles :wink:

Btw the car is excellent but I have some serious remarks about sound quality of Bose system. May be the first mods will be directed in this direction.

Regards

Steve A.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well I will just put the X1 in the clock location, and leave the stock system where it is. I really am starting to dislike the Bose also, at first it did not bother me, but now..... It just sounds like it has no soul, very tinny to me. Stay in touch, I'm in Bulgaria often, I work in Bosnia, Greece and Romania, and my travels take me through your country now and then. The car is fast as **** right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah ! Right :)

The policemans say the same words when they stop me :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts