Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just caught the end of a commercial that shows the FX backing up with the warning text visible on the rear camera monitor. Is this a new one or have i just never noticed it?

·
Registered
286 Posts
05fxguy said:
I just caught the end of a commercial that shows the FX backing up with the warning text visible on the rear camera monitor. Is this a new one or have i just never noticed it?
the warning text is there on my 04FX

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fxer said:
05fxguy said:
I was actually asking if this was a new commercial or not.

·
Registered
286 Posts
05fxguy said:
fxer said:
05fxguy said:
I was actually asking if this was a new commercial or not.
ha ha ha lol
my bad' really really bad :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
fxer said:
05fxguy said:
Really? I didn't know that '04 gets that warning sign. Well, I don't want to test that feature.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Christian said:
You can find most of the commercials at my site.
I looked at those and i do not think it was any of them. "Extended remix" was kinda similar though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
topguy said:
fxer said:
05fxguy said:
Really? I didn't know that '04 gets that warning sign. Well, I don't want to test that feature.
i am now not sure exactly what warning sign he was referring to.
the one i am talking about is black letters on yellow background at the bottom of the screen when you put in reverse that says something like look before backin up.
i think you know what i am talking about but just busting my nuts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
05fxguy said:
Must be new - it mentions the LDW in it.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
If that's the warning being referred to, '03 cars show it as well.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Christian said:
Is this the warning? It's clearly visible in the Extended Remix commercial.
thanks man one word is worth a thousand pics
just kidding :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts