387 Posts
bradical said:
wow...an FX, a QX56, and a Lexus huh? ....you must be cash money :lol:
Very nice color! Nice Q and IS as well!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
dkgamez said:
Thanks. The decision came down to black and sapphire. I decided that the blue would be more of a fun color. I'm definately happy with it so far.
You might have the best of both worlds... It will look to be Saphire by day and Black at night. Very sharp!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bradical said:
wow...an FX, a QX56, and a Lexus huh? ....you must be cash money :lol:
I think the family's converting to Infiniti now. We all used to have Lexus back in the late 90's. Now my parents have the QX, me the FX, and my cousin the G35S.

bradical said:
You might have the best of both worlds... It will look to be Saphire by day and Black at night. Very sharp!
That's exactly what my uncle and dad were saying.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
hey dkgamez.....congrats......you may be showing us 2005 sapphire blue fx35......i see a blank slate ready for mods......good luck and have fun......

·
Registered
185 Posts
very, very nice

congrats!

·
Registered
509 Posts
That is definately the nicest looking blue on the market. My wife liked the sapphire although I went with the sheer platinum. You're gona love this car. 8)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I must say, blue is the color I wished Infiniti had when I got mine ('03). But it forced me to try a different color car and I love my DG now that I have it. It looks clean even when it isn't (not that it's ever dirty!).

·
Registered
74 Posts
I wish I had a blue FX, but that wasn't on the approved colors list. :wink:

·
Registered
509 Posts
dkgamez said:
Posted some pictures with my new wheels. They're Pirelli Scorpion Zero 265/35 ZR22. I forgot the brand of the rims.
Nice choice in rims. So you went from 18" to 22"?? How's the ride?
PS: Just like black that new Sapphire looks great when it's clean. 8)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The ride's a bit harsher than I expected. I've posted in another thread about some steering wheel vibration but it appears to be normal yet still annoying. And I have to be more alert and watch out for potholes and uneven sections of road because the car flies when it hits a bump. If I move somewhere else with nicely paved roads then I'd good.

But I do love how they look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts