NO Sh!T.

I am going to have nightmares.
**** that freaked me out!!! :-x

I need another heineken...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
After wetting my pants, I called my daugter and her friend/next-door-neighbor (she's here for a sleepover & it's midnight now), both age 13 into the library to help me find the differences...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Am I evil? :hathat49:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I was sitting here relaxing having a beer, the Wife's in bed (see post time). I can't beleive this didn't wake her up...I must have had the speakers cranked, startled the crap out of me! :eek:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thank you very much, mushutofu.

That was exactly what I needed Sat. morning after reading about a guy was beheaded in Iraq. :evil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I never do this anymore.. heres why -

On http://www.ebaumsworld.com they have something similar to this. Its a full screen size picture of a bedroom that asks "whats out of place here?" Well, I did it - and it freeked me out as well, had me laughing histerically.

So, i decided to play this trick on my (ex) girlfriend. She said, "this isn't one of those things where the guy pops out is it?" and i played it very smoothly, "no no, its really funny once you see whats out of place.." She stares at the screen and out comes the alien and the freekish screaming. She screamed louder than ive ever heard a person scream, came after me while throwing her fists and crying, "I hate you!!"...

yeah... lol, it was so worth it! :twisted:

·
Registered
119 Posts
****! Spilled my beer.......just had my wife check it out, she's not laughing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
:evil:

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Heh, heh, just got my wife with it. She screamed and ran out of the room. :twisted:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts