Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these headlights (Spyder Xtune® - Black Switchback LED DRL Bar Projector Headlights) installed in my FX. They are awesome! Pity the DRL's are not activated on my FX! Damnit..

My mechanic & a body shop cannot find out how to do the horizontal adjustment on these.. There is no horizontal adjustment screw.. Has anyone else had experience with these headlight assembly's? They are awesome and use my HID bulbs and I love the LED pattern.

HELP!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
It shows a horizontal adjuster on one of the pictures on the website. Is there nothing there?

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Strange. The photos on the site show a screw labelled "horizontal adjuster" just below and to the inside of the bulb housing. Is there nothing there or does it not do what they indicate?

·
Registered
90 Posts
there is only one adjuster and its for vertical..
Strange. The photos on the site show a screw labelled "horizontal adjuster" just below and to the inside of the bulb housing. Is there nothing there or does it not do what they indicate?
I have the same set, but haven't installed mine. the vertical adjustment is NOT a screw it's an actuator as shown in the diagram. on mine the screw must be loosened then you adjust the gear/spline for the horizontal adjustment then lock it back by tightening the screw. check again @Queensryche

·
Registered
3 Posts
Question, I am my son and I are looking to replace the OEM headlights with this exact set, on his 2008 FX35. I want to make sure they will be a direct fit, before I order them. And how do these look? My son really likes the look of these, but I want to make sure they fit correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts