Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has pages from the service manual detailing removal of the door sills and the lower B-piller sill/cover, could you please post them here.

all of my manuals are on my old HD and it just sh1t the bed!

thanks for any help :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Can a user delete his own post? :oops:
Yup; the little "X" in the upper right corner of your post.

·
Registered
325 Posts
here you go:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
msu79gt82 said:
Can a user delete his own post? :oops:
Yup; the little "X" in the upper right corner of your post.
I don't have a little "X" in my upper right corner :?: All I get is a Quote or Edit button (nor do I see a delete option in Edit).

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Oh, oops; must be one of my moderator superpowers. 8) I'll take care of it in a minute. :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I guess no need to delete it now - maybe someone can use the link.

I was just wondering if I could fix an obvious mistake if I caught it early enough.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the inserts from the manuals! this is what is wsa looking for ... im also trying to get a new copy of the full set as well as we speak :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
msu79gt82 said:

I was just wondering if I could fix an obvious mistake if I caught it early enough.
Ok. best thing you can do yourself is just edit your post to say "Post deleted" or something like that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
That was a very helpful link, thank you much! The 2005 manual is now available for the FX, and I didn't even know until I saw your post.

I had been trying to buy a 2004 manual off eBay so I could familiarize myself in advance, but now I can read the most current info pertaining to my future FX for free. Joy!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Shawn said:
msu79gt82 said:
That was a very helpful link, thank you much! The 2005 manual is now available for the FX, and I didn't even know until I saw your post.

I had been trying to buy a 2004 manual off eBay so I could familiarize myself in advance, but now I can read the most current info pertaining to my future FX for free. Joy!
Keep in mind those are just the owner's manuals that come with the car and not the tech service manual...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Keep in mind those are just the owner's manuals that come with the car and not the tech service manual...
Right. That's exactly what I wanted, more than I had hoped for (being the 2005 manual). It's a whopping 360 pages though. Been printing out 10 at a time, stapling, reading, then repeating.

What's a tech service manual anyways?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Shawn said:
What's a tech service manual anyways?
The service repair manual that contains everything about the car (see the excerpt posted above for an example).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts