Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here knows any place in New York City that I can sublet for the summer. Or if anyone has any resources for me to get a summer sublet in the city.

I have an internship on Wall Street this summer but I was rejected by both NYU and NYU School of Law for their summer housing program because they were full. My internship starts June 1 and i'm running out of time!

Just wondering if anyone here has any connections in NYC. This is a great opportunity for my future career! :)

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It'll be tough in Manhattan because of exactly that: An influx of summer interns from all over the country. I'll ask around - what's your price range btw? Oh and which firm are you interning for?

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
I can ask around for you.

Pricepoint and firm? PM me if you want.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Check Hoboken or Jersey City (Newport). Only thing is you will need to commute across the river which isn't a big thing.

Will take a look around and let you know if anything available.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to say Thanks to everyone who's helping. I really do appreciate it! I'm still looking. My price range is around 1000-1500 monthly. i'm trying to cover my expenses with the money I make there.

I'll be working at IPC. http://www.IPC.com if anyone wants to check it out.

Should be fun, I'm really looking forward to the learning experience!

Again, thanks all!

Andrew

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.