Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to replace one of fog light (it's broken and i bought new one), and if not so complex, i want to add daytime LED strip lights for my 2008 fx. could anyone give me some help (definitely i'll pay for work) and recommend me where to go? right now i do service at kingsinfiniti, cuz i enrolled lifetime free oil change program there, but im afraid they will ask high labor cost to do the replacement.
thanks a lot.

·
Registered
187 Posts
lindany01 said:
i need to replace one of fog light (it's broken and i bought new one), and if not so complex, i want to add daytime LED strip lights for my 2008 fx. could anyone give me some help (definitely i'll pay for work) and recommend me where to go? right now i do service at kingsinfiniti, cuz i enrolled lifetime free oil change program there, but im afraid they will ask high labor cost to do the replacement.
thanks a lot.
ask them the cost and then compare :idea:

·
Registered
187 Posts
lindany01 said:
thanks a lot.
Yes, it can be done, you'll need to rewire the old fob pw board and trim to fit the new fob case: but is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Welcome to the ORG. I had my headlight recalls done by King's Infiniti and wasn't a great experience. Other forum members from different vehicles would comment the same. I think it's better to find a more reputable local mechanic to do the foglight and will have some savings, as long as they use the correct parts. I dont think the FX bumper design looks right with LEDs but as long as you like. :D

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Soonster is right. Kind of hard to integrate LEDs into the stock bumper. Best would be a custom job built into a redesigned front end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts