Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the regional nature of this post, but:

Does anyone know of a good, reputable, fair Nissan/Infiniti/FX service shop in the Philadelphia, PA area? I'm just looking for regular maintenance work, not a speed shop or anything. Like everyone else I'm pretty wary of the jacked up prices from the dealer, though I must admit they have been very courteous.

Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I bought at Infiniti of Ardmore and my tech is Hugh.They have done the majority of my mods and there has been no hassle.They also own the West Chester dealership(and a Nissan one)where Piniti has been treated well!

The more technical stuf I took elsewhere.I believe that if you involve them($) they will work with you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks. It's funny but I sat right next to you a couple months ago in Infiniti of Ardmore. I know b/c I saw you get into that FX in you avatar! I definitely like the guys at Ardmore, very respectful and communicate well; but I just know I'm paying too much for essentially an oil change most the time.

Let me know if you hear of any other local places for service that aren't dealers (and will thus be cheaper!). Thanks.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Let's see, You've got a New 50K Luxury SUV and you want to cut corners to save a few $$ Now -- only to risk paying Deep $$ Later. ~ We're not talking Murano here Doc! :shock:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i hear what you're saying, but "dealer service" does not exactly equal the best service and definitely not the best price, as you can see by reading elsewhere on this board. like i said, i definitely trust the guys at my local infiniti dealer, just looking into other options. i'm not talking about taking it to the local jiffy lube, but a smaller place that specializes in infiniti or nissan, where i can get to know the guys and hopefully pay a little less for the lack of coffee and doughnuts.

btw, do you guys know of any other local place i can get my ipod hardwired to the fx? i've looked at the posts here and feel like i'd need way more direction if i were to do it myself -- so i guess i'll have to pay for it...

thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts