Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear FX35 Owners,

We are looking for a FX35 volunteer to help us test fit the Carbon Fiber Air Intake Tube Prototype, this tube will use the STOCK OEM Couplers (black accordian pieces) and it will replace the stock oem resonated intake tube. Photo displayed is for reference only. Serious volunteers please contact us at;

EMail: [email protected]
AIM: UnlimitedTuning
Tel: 347.993.3469

·
Registered
520 Posts
yea how much would it be to test it...were both in New york so maybewe could meet up, where in new york are you?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nobody else jumping on this ??????

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Come on guys, I thought you FX owners were hungry for new parts. Unlimited Tuning is a very reputable company and I deal with them on a consistant basis, I will definitely vouch for their products.
Well I think that no one is jumping on this, cuz there are maybe questions that no one wants to post. Since he has not answered anyone in this post.

Well, I dont know about anyone else, but there are a lot of un-answered questions.

Do you need to bring the car to them?

Do they want to put it on?

If they are going to ship it to you for testing, who pays for shipping both ways?

What parts are included?

What kind of data are they wanting us to keep track of?

Maybe the answers to these question will help others go for the idea.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
The FX45 tube from MAF to throttle body has few restrictions and therefore minimal gains,are you interested in a piece like this for us,or a MAF to filter piece like I have done in airbox mods???

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear Members,

We have received many emails in the past few days regarding this test fit project. This test fit process is a very simple process, we will send the tube to you, and all you have to do is simply replace your stock intake tube w/resonator with our Carbon Fiber Tubes and snap some photos. The Carbon Fiber Tube will utilize the stock couplers which are the 2 black accordian pieces at each end of the tube. There is no charge for test fit for the cutomer. If he/she wishes t purchase the tube at end of the test fit, we will offer a significant discount. Again this condition will apply if the tube fits, and it might take a few trials before we get the tube to fit perfectly, thank you all for your help and patience.

Sincerely,
Unlimited Tuning

EMail: [email protected]

·
Registered
282 Posts
UT have spoken to me and I for one am going to test this for them.
Mostly done through email and now phone.
I can't wait personally :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
already set up an appointmen to see him friday...Ill let you know how it goes

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Dammit! Us 45ers get no freebie test offers!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have sent you an email from my corp account (Anheuser-Busch) regarding my interest in this test.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Mmmmm... Budweiser email.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Test Fit Results

Dear Members,

We want to thank member "carsunltd32" who was able to take the time this afternoon to complete the test fit process. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can. Results was good, fitment was perfect, no any kind of modification is required, thank you.

Email: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

·
Registered
520 Posts
the test went great, the piece looks great, and the good part about it is that you dont have to cut your stock intake to make it longer which saves people a big hassle...there are 2 different pieces, a "S" shaped tube and a straight tub with an elbow to go into the engine...a lot nicer then a z-tube and sound should b nice too(we didnt turn on my car because we didnt wanta to have to tighten everything.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.