Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p Thought I would share a love I have in my garage. A 1994 Supra Twin Turbo /JZ engine
with my colleges.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
if your ever looking to get rid of it, ill be more then willing to take it off your hands. im looking for a project car to work on. a supra is my dream car believe it or not, with some "minor" upgrades itll def run or outrun lambos, ferrari's, porches, ect. . theres another member on the board who has 2 beautiful ones ( i think Black and White) which are in his sig. i would to see some more pics on those 2 beasts.

By the way nice car....lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Punisher said:
fx45copper said:
thats 100 over stock hp rating of 320...
Which isn't a lot on a Supra. ****, an exhaust gives this car more than half of that!

It's just most modded Supra's have upwards of 600hp.
"Rich" wrote:
You are right on that there are supra's that have 1100HP. this stock engine will handle 700HP Easy. It depends how deep your pockets are.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
1sickfx said:
if your ever looking to get rid of it, ill be more then willing to take it off your hands. im looking for a project car to work on. a supra is my dream car
Ditto! I've actually been quietly looking at last generation Supras on eBay and elsewhere for a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
kevbohks

do you have a pic of your Supra from the front, so we can get a view of the intercooler? Ya gotta love the view of the intercooler - :p

format edit by ShadyJC

·
Registered
662 Posts
I had a black '93 Supra TT and loved it. Kept it only for 1 year since we're expecting our first child.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kevbohks said:
Seems like there are quite a few of us FX/Supra lovers out here. It's nice to see others with such good taste in cars :D . Here are my two babies...

[/quote
Rich Wrote:
hey bro nice TT. what year is it! dam it looks clean, how much on the upgade TT LOOKS KILLER, need to put a little more love in mine.
NICE JOB!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks man- the car is a 94 with 98 headlights, taillights, and 97 engine. The turbo is an HKS GT2835 kit (~$9k retail). But, I'm gonna be swapping the turbos out for an HKS single. Hate to say it, but the twins are way too much turbo- not lookin for 900HP!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.