Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Great color combo I have the same set up but in a 35.

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very sweeeeeet :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I hope I can continue to keep it this clean once winter comes along. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
HOTFX -- I noticed in your pic - passenger side dash -- something protruding and showing 'lines'... I also have the graphite interior and have these lines. Your car is the second I noticed on the board with these lines. What about the rest of you? The 'lines' bother me and I do not believe they should be t here. I was mentioning it on my 3k service - but - I fear the dealership wingnuts ripping the dash apart and starting some rattles etc. I kinda feel better that the 'lines' or 'line' is visible on othe rfx's and im not alone - however - I have not heard of this issue from the rest of you... Thanks!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I just dont see it. I must be getting old. I went out to the garage to take a peek at my graphite interior and I see nothing odd.

Where exactly are you talking about, maybe that would help me see.

Thanks,

Tod

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I think it looks like the lines are from the picture itself and not the car.

Jim

·
Registered
31 Posts
It is hard to see -- the lines are curved - and there are 2-3. Look at it with different light and different angles. While driving I see it a lot from my perspective. If ou open the rear hatch and look in I ALWAYS see them. I believe its the airbag mechanism. It annoys the **** out of me!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jim - the lines are real and exactly in same position in my car. Wonder if its only visible with teh graphite interior. I know you guys think i must be crazy - but hear me out and look at it -- its there and I dont believe in a car as expensive as ours - they should be! Stare at the pic heheh

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RascalsObsidiansMaul said:
HOTFX -- I noticed in your pic - passenger side dash -- something protruding and showing 'lines'... I also have the graphite interior and have these lines. Your car is the second I noticed on the board with these lines. What about the rest of you? The 'lines' bother me and I do not believe they should be t here. I was mentioning it on my 3k service - but - I fear the dealership wingnuts ripping the dash apart and starting some rattles etc. I kinda feel better that the 'lines' or 'line' is visible on othe rfx's and im not alone - however - I have not heard of this issue from the rest of you... Thanks!
I've just notice that. Seems like that is some how related to the airbag's deployment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts