Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are My latest Pics. All I did was the Day runners which was done when I first bought the truck and now I have the matching Fogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't had any problems yet. Plus, I have the police plates so that gives me a little edge on getting a brake when it come to the Officers. The traffic moves out of the way when I come barreling down the highway with the lights on. :lol: Oh, and it is way cool to have people look at the FX with just the day runners on. Right around Dusk and Dawn is the best time for them to be seen. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Are you a officer? how do you have a police plate? My brother had a police sticker on the plate that he got by donating money...and police made him take it off.... :evil:

Yeah.... I dont know about having the headlight blue... but that clearance light looks great.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I am the Captain.......... Of the road that is. :lol:

I am not an officer. I slipped through the loop holes to get the plate. I also used my military Vet. status to take advantage of Motor Vehicle Services. :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't had any bad experiences with any officer yet. They stop and talk to me if we are in the same vicinity. They notice the plates, but, furthermore they notice the FX.

·
Registered
662 Posts
One of my friend was in police committe and he was carrying around this badge even though he was not an officer. He never got a ticket within the city limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts