Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My insurance company totalled the truck out and now I am miserable and FXless. :( I may be shooting from the Hip with this request but I would like to start a gift group charity buy for a used FX35 AWD. I cannot afford a down payment for awhile due to my spending on the Mods that I recently purchased. Some of the Mods were salvagable. I felt that being in a close-nit FX family that a gift donation could be generated to help me with getting another FX and staying with the family. I guess this is called begging, but I feel desperate and vunerable without having my baby FX. I was hoping a $10 donation. With great appreciation and thanks I accept whatever anyone has to offer. I felt that paypal would be the safest way of holding a gift group buy. Maybe this can be the first of a kind.
I added a Link directly to paypal.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ex-outside
My email is [email protected] :(

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't Ever allow anyone to borrow your FX especially if they Drink and Drive and have no collateral. Oh! Yes He, walked out of the accident with a telephone poll. I have forgiven.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What about insurance? Are you upside down on your truck? Glad nobody was hurt. I would save up before you get your next one. Even if 100 people give you 10 bucks, thats only a 1k......just change really. Good Luck though.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
****! Doesnt your insurance cover it? My condolences....

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I am so sorry, that is horrible.

I hope they buy out your car loan if they totalled it.
Then your credit score with show that you paid off the car and the points go up. Wait 2 mths for them to hit all 3 agencies and then go for a used car loan. Arent there 2 or 3 guys selling at a really good price here.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
OMG!!!

this is horrible! hopefully you buddy is ok, but i think he needs to ante up for some of the downpayment.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
johnblaz2000 said:
Don't Ever allow anyone to borrow your FX
:shock:

johnblaz2000 said:
especially if they Drink and Drive and have no collateral. Oh! Yes He, walked out of the accident with a telephone poll.
:shock: :shock:

johnblaz2000 said:
I have forgiven.
:x

HOLDUP I thought if you have insurance and someone drives your car then they are covered at least that's what I always hear or did you not have that kind of insurance?

I feel sooooooooooooo bad for you!

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
If he only has liability insurance then the insurance company isn't going to pay anything (unless he can prove it was the telephone pole's fault).

Really sorry to hear this johnblaz. Hope you work out some sort of deal with the driver. ::(

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sorry about the loss buddy. The donation idea does not fly with me though. You may want to look at getting a civic and then working your way back up to the FX.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The insurance paid the remaining balance and that was it. No money to replace the FX. He is okay physically. Emotionally not stable. The mods that I salvaged were; the Z-tube, The Clear Tail lights, Spacer, Stillen Intake, The Engine Oil Cooler, The custom Alumapro Sub with the Phoenix Gold Amp.

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude that bites. Sorry to hear and see.

What insurance do you have, want to make sure I dont have them.

I see you are in NJ, that means you need full coverage which should have given you moore htne just he buy out I would have thought.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Geez.

Sorry about that dude. Glad he is ok, but that is one F'd up ride.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Where is the car being salvaged? I want the driveshaft.

Oh, and..................I'd also beat the downpayment out of your buddy if I were you.

Did you know he was drunk when you let him drive the car??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.