Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My FX must be gassy. :oops: I noticed few times that smell of my exhaust was kind of stinky and it got worse after replacing air filter.

I know I should expect some degree of smell but when I pull into the garage, sometimes it's too much. I usually use BP Gold and had 30k service done a month ago.

Any thought about this? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Count your blessings- Saturday, I ran over one of those plastic garbage bags, which proceeded to then get both wound around the driveshaft as well as caught on the muffler! Lucky for me, I was headed to the car-wash anyway, which somehow managed to fix both problems.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Kenny, from my experience, driving on the L.A. highways can be seriously dangerous. I lived in Manhattan Beach for 2 years and was driving home from downtown L.A. when a large wheel barrel appeared in the road, one of the ones that they role concrete in. i was driving a Ford Sport Track and managed to line my right tires up with it at tha last second and totally demolished it with my tires. I damaged some pastic on the front but the guy behind me wasn't so lucky. This thing blew up into about 6 pieces some larger than others, tire bounced across all lanes the rest smashed the guy behind me. The other story has to do with a couch on the 405 freeway that totaled this guy's mustang at my gym... BE CAREFUL......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.