Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At about 10:30PM PST Saturday November 8th, 2003, I drove FX45 #003140 off the Miller Infiniti lot and took her home!

Today I finally reset the "A" trip log at 778 hours, 46 minutes (or 32 days, 10 hours, 46 mins of "seat time") after driving it 27,264.2 miles at an average of 35MPH (which means considering LA's stop-and-go traffic, ya know's I was flyin' most of the time!).

Here's to next November 8th!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Congrats

:bootyshake: :wav:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shong43826 said:
what's your baby's name? boy or girl? :)
Heh. I hope I never get to the point where I'm naming inanimate objects (that don't have IP addresses, anyway!)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's to next November 8th!
Happy 2nd birthday, to FX! ....

53-and-then-some thousand miles ...

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
**** Kenny thats some milage for a 2 year old :D .

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Congrats! ... from Us & KITI too :D
kcrudup said:
shong43826 said:
what's your baby's name? boy or girl? :)
Heh. I hope I never get to the point where I'm naming inanimate objects (that don't have IP addresses, anyway!)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
CONGRATS MAN!
My 2nd B-Day is coming up in December!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
creamin said:
50,000+ miles in only 2 years!? :shock: Does your FX still feels like the day you brought her/him home?
Pretty much- in fact, 'cause of the mods it's better!

The only REAL thing that's different that's worse is why I wish I could hire one of those trunk monkeys ( http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/ ) to beat the CRAP out of the people who ding and scratch and scrape my freakin' car when I'm not around. :evil:

The interior's immaculate, 'cause I keep it clean and am the only one in it 75% of the time (and there's only someone in the back maybe 1% of the time), and I do my best with the outside, but between the little scratches and the road dings and the soft paint, I think I'll have it "Re-Coppered" in a couple of years.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
kcrudup said:
(and there's only someone in the back maybe 1% of the time)
:oops:
Thats our Kenny! Gotta work those reclining seats once in a while!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts