Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally put some batteries in the camera. I've had FX about a month now (the 2nd one). So far, no complaints, although the wifey says it's a blast to drive, but it's a bit loud & firm for her and not great for her commutes. Oh well, guess I'll be stuck driving it, he-he. The kids love it. I get yelled at from the back, "faster daddy, go faster!", roll the windows down, open 'er up, and big smiles all around in the back. This color has been great too. Although these shots are of a fairly dirty car, with one trip on a fireroad, it's a fairly 'self cleaning' color. Very happy, and no regrets on anything.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more shots

Just the start of upgrades

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intake backside

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Intake frontside

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really happy tikes

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just broken In :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sweet! Reminds me quite a bit of my own less one car seat (for now).

·
Registered
527 Posts
B...E...A...UTIFUL

Just a thought but the all weather mats are worth every penny :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
From plate frame it looks like an LA guy. Me being a LA guy all weather mats haven't been much of a thought . Now with tottlers in the FX I guess it can be stormy weather year round, i remember.
All weather mat...........good suggestion.

gto-dave your FX looks clean in the pic's , nice shine.
Are you thinking of installing a ztube to go with you Stillen intake.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, I know the matts look pretty soiled. Not really though. Just dust, cuz I go fire-roading quite a bit. I also drive barefoot, or socks only usually, so I need the carpets for comfiness. Dust comes off wiyh a couple of good hits & vacuum anyway.

Z-tube. Dont know yet. I love all the mechanical noise, and I'm sure the Z-tube adds to it, Does it ?, but passengers are gettin weary. My wife's wondering why we bought this thing, & the kids are bouncing all around in the back from the freeway expansion joints. FX also tends to wander around on freeway grooves and always says to me "stay alert dude, you're doin 90 and the road condition sucks" this is no luxury ride. It's fun, but I can see it bcoming tiresome at times. This is where the non-sport probably has the advantage. I'm driving and constantly thinking, " I need to take this out on the track" The FX is awesome around town, but it's deffinately not the long trip cruiser for the fam. I'll take this thing to Vegas, but only if I'm driving solo.

Upside is, most of my driving is done in the city and my commute is all mountain twisties, newly paved.

Cant make the meet, although would really love too. Maybe next time THX.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Hey GTODAVE

Just noticed you're a practicioner of the BRITAX mod. Certainly worthwhile but boy is it expensive :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
gto-dave said:
I finally put some batteries in the camera. I've had FX about a month now (the 2nd one). So far, no complaints, although the wifey says it's a blast to drive, but it's a bit loud & firm for her and not great for her commutes. Oh well, guess I'll be stuck driving it, he-he. The kids love it. I get yelled at from the back, "faster daddy, go faster!", roll the windows down, open 'er up, and big smiles all around in the back. This color has been great too. Although these shots are of a fairly dirty car, with one trip on a fireroad, it's a fairly 'self cleaning' color. Very happy, and no regrets on anything.

PPURRDDDYY! :) LOVE that color. :)

-Travis

·
Registered
85 Posts
sweet ride, hahaha, wuts next mod?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.