Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just running side-by-side (I66 west Vienna to the 28 exit) with a 35 that appeared to be identical to my 45 in all other aspects (ok, he might not have the 10k HIDs, but I couldn't tell as they were off). If you're out there buddy, say hello! 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
I was just running side-by-side (I66 west Vienna to the 28 exit) with a 35 that appeared to be identical to my 45 in all other aspects (ok, he might not have the 10k HIDs, but I couldn't tell as they were off). If you're out there buddy, say hello! 8)
i need to get some more of the small "infinitifx.org" stickers from dmtalon and keep them in my car. there are many times that i see an FX in a parking lot and i think to slide a sticker under their windshield wiper :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bradical said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
i need to get some more of the small "infinitifx.org" stickers from dmtalon and keep them in my car. there are many times that i see an FX in a parking lot and i think to slide a sticker under their windshield wiper :p
Roger that...I've got a neighbor, and a cow-orker that need 'em. But then, so do I :oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts