Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago i was driving to my work car just died on me and won't even start. I tried to crank it bit more it started but it was like a tractor. I knew it blew some coils. I get it to run for some time to tow it back and my friend said a little smoke come from coils. Well i replaced all of it even spark plugs. When i checked with computer it says P0300 P1168 P1051 and after i changed all the coils and plugs i deleted all of the errors and tried to start it no go. I got 2 more codes when i checked it and it says NATS error and A/F error. After checking sensors and everything i mean grounds, sensors, fuses nothing is wrong. But A/F error and NATS error is gone. Now we tried to dump a bit fuel from throttle body car started a bit and died. We checked the fuel pump but its working flawless. Checked the injectors and its grounds nothing is wrong. So car still sits in my friends garage for 2 weeks its not even working. I really need help and no one knows about Infiniti here in Turkey. I hope someone will give me an advice and we could fix it. I really appreciate all the help. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts