Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new here however im not new to Nissan's or Infiniti's. I owned a speed shop that mainly tuned Nissan and Infiniti products. Here is my personal FX45 project. Lowered 4.5 inches on BC coilovers, 22x10.5 with 285/35/22's on all corners, Akebono Brakes front and rear also etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is your caliper setup? Monoblock 4 piston front? Rear? Increased rotor? Decrease braking distance?

Also, what mm spacers (if any)?
Looks great !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agh, I love this. This is what I plan on doing. I know this is an old thread, and I'm definitely reviving the dead. Going to pick up my first FX at the end of the month, and should have coilovers and 21" Works by the time I get it home. I had been curious on how far the BC's would actually drop the car, because I'd like to tuck my tires, with some negative camber. Not a lot of people's preference, but it's what I like.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
BC's can drop them quite far... I've got about a 4" drop and there's still room for more. You should get the camber correction kits for the rears though... Even with the camber correction kit, at 4" drop I have a slight negative camber that looks good IMO...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any specific brands on the camber correction kits, that you would recommend? I'd like to see yours, if you don't mind. Have any pictures?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts