Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics. namely, the new taillights and my bug deflector (thanks piniti). just got done my "seal it in" clay bar and zaino....PHEW!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That "Smoked" pkg. looks Stealth on Your D/G. 8) How about another close up of the front end? ~ Congratulation again on Stepping Up to A 45, my old Bug deflector Never went so FAST!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
That looks sweeet!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw brand new CG FX45 w/ Clear tailight yesterday and **** looks hott!~~~~ It has "TEAM INFINTI" plate on it, anybody in this forum??

·
Registered
239 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
That "Smoked" pkg. looks Stealth on Your D/G. 8) How about another close up of the front end? ~ Congratulation again on Stepping Up to A 45, my old Bug deflector Never went so FAST!
Close up of the front end for me too.

BTW: Cograts, I love the looks of the new tail lights.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
In addition to the taillights, I loved all the reflections in the shine! It looks great, but I'm not a fan of the bug deflector. It stands outtoo much for my tastes.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the 45 world...good day to work!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks folks! ... i really didnt want to cover the front with anything, but i figured id try the bug deflector and see how it works. my old 35 had a lot of little chips in the front of the hood and the bugs on the windshield were BAD in the summer, so its worth a try. i bought it from piniti so i didnt have to splurge on a new one :)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Verry Sweeeeeet! :wink:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ShadyJC said:
Bradical, did you get the same color combo you had in your 03?
yup, but the interior graphite is a hair lighter in color than the old interior. its hard to see in pics beuase the flash tends to wash out the true color.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
particlefx said:
Very nice! I see you opted for the same purple carpet! j/k ::D

Where's your sub?
oh man! i was SOOOOO waiting for your response to the carpet :lol: ...it just keeps getting more and more purple with each new model year :)

the sub, is in the house right now. i need to get a new wiring kit this weekend and then put in the power to the back as well as splice into the sub wiring, remote, etc...

im going to do all of the wiring and redo the SAT radio on the same day. this past weekend was for washing and zaino, etc. now i just need to wait for another warm weekend :roll:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
How's that New Z-2 PRO compare to the old Z-2?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.