Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
It actually makes the Murano look very appealing. ~ Has anyone done anything that nice for the 330 RX yet? 8) That's what it needs

·
Registered
779 Posts
The front and sides look quite attractive however the rear is awful in my opinion...
Kris

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't like the rear of the Murano either. I also didn't care for the interior. But I will give this body kit credit. It does improve the look quite a bit.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PINITI-FX said:
It actually makes the Murano look very appealing. ~ Has anyone done anything that nice for the 330 RX yet? 8) That's what it needs
the same site has an RX330 and it looks way better than the stock RX

·
Registered
185 Posts
While I still prefer the FX to a Murano I have to say that it looks nice. If I had a Murano I would definitly check this kit out.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
bradical said:
PINITI-FX said:
the same site has an RX330 and it looks way better than the stock RX
WOW, How right you are! If one was gonna own an RX, this would be X-tremely cosmetically correct! :D
Works 4-me 8)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Boy, the RX kit looks almost identical to the FX kit. :shock:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
No lowering, but the specs say the 20's are wrapped in .35 profile rubber. 8) If only the RX had dual tips. ~ Hey, at least it's Rail-Less :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
With this kind of Body Kit it makes the Murano kind of look like the Nissan Quest Van.

Any news on FX body kit???

Jim

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Those kits make them look like mini vans.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Those Murano body kits make them much more appealing. With the body kits, the Murano and RX look almost identical.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i actually got to that site from a site i found called clubm45.com i found while searching around the web.

yes that M45 looks nice. i always liked a nice white car if its done up right.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Wow! That M looks badass! Actually the murano looks good too (for a Murano).

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.