Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
repost from murano.org

Murano at the stoplight

was driving a few days ago, and approached a glacier white MO...

did my normal once - overglance (still am quite fond of the MO's look), and noticed this car was: 1-Very new, 2-Very well cared for, or 3- both!!

as i was checking the MO out,i could see thru the tint that i was getting the same once-over look, as we drove almost side-by-side for a short distance.......

at the next light, we are both in the front of our respective lanes.... i can now see the driver/occupant of the MO better, and notice them to both be looking over at me.....

the light changes green, and off rips the MO... (to my delight!!)..

not being one to disappoint, i unleash the VK and tear away too.....

more than a race (outcome withstanding as well), i think it was just an exhibition of our cars, as we approach the next light, i see them both nodding and smiling and giving the thumbs up..... (i reciprocate)

to further the experience, i see they are both of silvered hair age..... i only hope to still have fun when i am too

it was a great experience, and jus wanted to share it with the MO community......

SMS

ps- the white MO is very stunning in person, moreso than picture ads reveal.....

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
So, how badly did you spank that MO? ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ujmot said:
So, how badly did you spank that MO? ;)
well, i wouldnt call it even a race.... i wasnt aware they were even gonna go for it, so i watched them jump off the line, but had reeled em in by the end of 1st.....

at that point it didnt matter, and the SL was only 35 (i backed down at about 60, with the MO trailing...)

from my experience, the MO is no slouch......... but the fx torque more than makes up for its extra weight.... (awd MO is 3995lbs, i think)

i was just really diggin the praise, and from a couple i would never have expected it from........

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well they obviously have some good taste driving a MO and it's great that they're having a good time in it too :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts