Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have not tried it yet, you got to get one.

I have mentioned it before in a couple of posts, but I practically cleaned the whole house with it.

I just had to share with all of you some of things that I had no idea that it would actually clean.

* crayon off of anything
* grease/oil off a good pairs of jeans while working on the car
* permanent marker (off the wall and arms of my child)
* pen on kitchen counter
* general stains that have not come off before
* glass shower door
* shower walls
* sinks
* faucets
* glass top on stove
* grease off of anything
* scuffs in the car
* stickers off a window

I’m probably missing a lot more things this will work on.
If you know of anything else you used on, lets hear them

·
Registered
848 Posts
I agree. The only thing I tried that it didn't really work on was the grease splatters near our stove...gotta get those backsplash tiles up!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had I had time getting this grease from around the fryer but in the end the eraser worked.

1. I sprayed some grease remover on the grease and walked away for away.

2. Grease is loosened up a bit

3. Start scruping with the eraser. You will see it picking it up. Now keep scruping and then all of sudden it is gone. :D

4. This one will take a whole sponge.

This one was the hardest clean next to the stove and microwave.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My son took his crayons to the wall yesterday and I tried the eraser and it came off with very little rubbing. The only problem I have is that an hour later I still the marks where I wiped. I don't know if it was still wet, or it peeled some of the paint off. I'll have to check today.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nothing works better on grease the ME + 409. Also, ME works wonders on ceramic tile. Nothing works better than ME on tile and I still can't understand why Proctor and Gamble haven't made an ME mop yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used it on some vinyl on my boat. I tried everything to get some spots out. A little rubbing and out they came. I don't know what is in it, but it works on vinyl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts