Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month ago i posted that the dealer ruined my center caps (lug covers) somehow by staining them to all **** with some sort of liquid that ran down them.

in the weeks that followed, i scrubbed the heck out of them with everything i could find (de-greaser, soaps, wd40, etc, etc...). NONE of them did a thing to help even ehile scrubbing for minutes on them.

....then i remembered.......MAGIC ERASER!

i went out, started to scrub, and within about 15 seconds, i could see the stain starting to come off! i took off the cap and scrubbed the whole thing. i did take me about 10 minutes of hard work, but i got almost every single mark off!

i do have to say that this thing is amazing, but beware!....the magical chamicals that are locked inside of this thing just started to take the paint right off the cap on one edge ;)

thanks mr clean magic eraser pixies! :lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Glad to hear you were able to correct the situation. Nothing more upsetting than having your car damaged by someone else.

I was concerned about your statement below;

"I do have to say that this thing is amazing, but beware!....the magical chamicals that are locked inside of this thing just started to take the paint right off the cap on one edge "

That's kind of scary in a way. I will be sure to wear gloves if I use this in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts