Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to do the retirement thing this May :D -- and wouldn't you know, a friend of ours back in ATL found us a house in his Henderson Park neighborhood. We lived in Atlanta for 18 years and kinda miss the humidity, ticks and fleas :twisted: -- No, really we miss the trees and Big City atmosphere and are looking forward to moving back.

So here's my question -- for maintenance on my Bella, who does anybody recommend (or NOT recommend) for service in the Atlanta area?

Thanks,
Marilynne in Albuquerque

·
Registered
28 Posts
ATL Dealer Service

I bought mine at Roswell Infiniti and have taken it there for every service interval for the last 27,000 miles. No problems and great attention to detail, but my service advisor just left, so we'll see how it goes from here...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I've now got two votes for Roswell Infiniti...
no news on others, so Roswell looks good so far. It's 12 miles from us -- Troncalli is 7.3, and Infiniti of Gwinnett is 9, neither of which is signifiicantly closer if Roswell is better.
Thanks for the advice. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I live in VA highlands and bought mine from Infinti of South ATL. They have treated me great. Although it’s by no means the closest dealer to me, they deliver a loaner and pick up my FX from my house. They also have a nice feature, they have covered parking spots at an airport park & ride lot where you can drop off your car have them service it and pick it back up when you come back from your trip. Free airport parking for your trips and come back to a clean serviced FX :) These two features along with a great price made me chose Infiniti of S ATL over the other much closer dealers

I think the airport service I think is for anyone but home pick up is for people who bought the car from them, I’m not 100% sure on that though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's 1 vote for Infiniti of Gwinnett. Bought my 45 there little over a year ago. Service is always fast, always have had a loaner car waiting on me. Very knowledgable bunch. Plus they have free snacks! :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Vivid & ClayinATL:
The South ATL airport arrangement sounds great for frequent fliers and I'd have seriously considered it in the old days, but since I'll be retired I'm not sure it will help much. :wink: Our new place by Northlake is 10 minutes from a MARTA station and that's a pretty convenient way to get to the airport. The Gwinnett dealership sounds like a good one, too.
It's encouraging to know that Bella ca get good care when she gets there.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
FYI, FWIW, Roswell Infiniti and Infiniti of Gwinnett are sister stores with the same ownership...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting...
The three "Award of Excellence" dealers appear to be Troncalli, Roswell & South Atlanta. Is Gwinnett new? It's good to know it's affiliated with Roswell, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.