Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Some old dude has a Continental GT at my client site in Cleveland. Another old guy has an SL55 AMG in the same building.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just getting back from dinner. I saw a Bentley Continental right in front of the restaurant here in O-Town where I am on vaccation. Cool car. 8)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Ricky Williams drives one

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/c ... _feed.html

DAVIE — Ricky Williams officially ended his retirement and returned to the Dolphins at 8:48 a.m. Sunday, when he reported for his physical at the team's training facility at Nova Southeastern University.

Williams, sporting a beard and short dreadlocks, chuckled at the large media contingent staked out across the street from the facility as he drove in behind the wheel of a blue Infiniti FX SUV.

Williams entered the building through a side door that was not visible to the media, which is barred from the facility. He did so without comment.

Williams reappeared two hours later to retrieve a document from his car. Williams was wearing a white Dolphins t-shirt with cut off sleeves that showed off bulging muscles in his arms. Williams looked to be nearly 220 pounds — about 10 shy of his normal playing weight — and in excellent condition.

Defensive end David Bowens said Williams appeared enthused about his return when the two bumped into each other on Friday.

"He looks like he's eager and ready," Bowens said. "It looked like his ears were perked up and he really looked like he's into it."

Williams told the team's media relations department he will address the media on Monday, the first day of practices. He wanted to have an opportunity to speak to his teammates - and vice versa - before talking publicly.

Two more picks in the fold: Kevin Vickerson, the team's seventh-round draft pick, signed a contract in time to report with the rest of the players, while second-round selection Matt Roth agreed to a contract.

Roth, a defensive end, will receive $4 million over five years and has escalators that could net him an additional $2 million, according to a league source. It is not known whether Roth reported to training camp.

Vickerson, a defensive tackle, signed his contract just one day after Boca Raton-based agent Anthony Hilliard began representing him. Vickerson fired agent Kevin Granader on Monday.

Vickerson had drawn the ire of the team by being late to a handful of meetings and activities. The Dolphins had threatened not to sign Vickerson, but the two sides quickly came to an agreement on Sunday.

"The Dolphins were very fair," said Hilliard, who declined to reveal the terms. "Kevin really wanted to be in camp on time and he will do the right things. He realizes what's at stake and will be a professional."

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Last week when I was vacation back in the bay area, alot of my folks around my neighborhood are into Conti GT and the new Masaratti Quattroporte (sp). See them all over.

Jim

·
Registered
934 Posts
Tummy said:
Some old dude has a Continental GT at my client site in Cleveland. Another old guy has an SL55 AMG in the same building.
In this same parking lot, another guy has the same color Continental GT and the other week I saw a Ford GT40.

·
Registered
13 Posts
new bentley

My neighbor owns the local Bentley dealer and he just gave his two dtr.s the new convertible. The rides are sweet :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Isn't the more interesting question...what color FX did Ricky think he was driving :roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
my mother in law has the cont gt, personally I don't think it is anything special. It has alot of power but the look of the back leaves much to be desired..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.