Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its been a while now, what have our fellow members done to thier FX's?

Jim

·
Registered
286 Posts
ShadyJC said:
I got a huge dent "installed" into my passenger side doors. Anyone else do this??? :lol:
nope
but that should eliminate any rattles you may have with that door :wink:

·
Registered
848 Posts
So far, just what's in my profile (10k HIDs and K&N filter). Planning on installing the Sirius that I've had for months...just haven't gotten around 2 it. Also, planning on the STB, and 2 deg. timing advance (for sure), and maybe the Eibachs, and ECU mods.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
:D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My past 30 days! ~ Some Interior additions > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
:shock: ~ ~ ~ Under the Hood > > > > > >
And my latest: CUSTOM TRUE DUAL EXHAUST 8)
We Be MODDIN' :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Still playin.
Will do a bit more with the intake and if the ECU does what I hope(15-25hp) then I will not do the blower.and will stop stallin on the sound system

·
Registered
105 Posts
hey pinti-fx......does that wood grain really stick and look good? i'm worried when it's "stick-on" that it won't look good, but i love wood-grain. i wish the steering wheel had wood grain on the top & bottom too.

btw....for any of you stereo buffs out there, my cousin is ranked one of the top in the world! he's been at it since the 80's. his work is totally unreal...he's in B.C btw. the only veh's he does anymore are stars veh's. he has a 9 month waiting list too....but being his cousin (and we're close too) that helps!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts