Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created this mockup a while back but thought that I had to host it on my own server. Just realized there is image hosting!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Not bad. Personally, I don't see any reason to change from stock unless you are going to lightweight forged wheels, though. Still can't beat the stockers in the pure looks dept.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Still can't beat the stockers in the pure looks dept.
Yeah- I haven't been impressed by any of the aftermarkets, either.

·
Registered
235 Posts
So far, all the suv rims even the bling bling lowenharts don't impress me...i wish the FX would be available in japan or europe so that the aftermarket tuners can get their hands on it....looking at the techart cayenne or the hamann x5 makes me drool and i know the FX can look just as good once tuned if not better...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Those bling rims really don't go with the overall style and feel of the FX. Some sporty aftermarket rims would prabably look better on the FX.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Nice photoshop job! Those rims are nice but like all the aftermarket rims I've seen, they don't look appropriate for the FX. The FX, as sporty as it is, is still part truck and the spokes on these aftermarket rims are too thin to carry the weight of the truck (aesthetically speaking). In my opinion, if anyone is going to go for rims like these, then I think they also have to lower the FX so that it looks even more sporty and less like a truck. Even then, however, I think I'd still prefer the OEM rims because they just look more substantial in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
A bit more, and lose the roof rails.

·
Registered
161 Posts
dinofx35 said:
I created this mockup a while back but thought that I had to host it on my own server. Just realized there is image hosting!

Momo Vantage? They probably will look better on the FX than a photo. I dont mind the look, maybe some lower profile tires. I m scared to post my FX with the new Giovannas, they would be no match for all you stock wheel lovers. :lol: I like the stockers too, but most of us have them.

·
Registered
882 Posts
sentiments.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
lowered with 22" rims. I do like the stock but I like to be a little more different.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
forgot the pic

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hows the ride after you lowered it? Also, whats the ground clearance like? Do you scrape coming in and out of parking lots?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Actually I thought I would have a problem with some parking lots, but so far, that has not been an issue. The ride is somewhat firmer especially with the 22;'s. I did change to a different set of rims in 20's for a week or so and with that set it was not as bumpy of a ride.

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Which springs do you have, Jim? Can you post some more pics from different angles (maybe start another thread so as not to hijack this one)?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Currently I am running Eibach Springs.

Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts