Ur joking right?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: wtf?

jorgemiranda said:
Ur joking right?
... and you ask me this because why?! I wouldn't be surprised if Michelin can work out all the bugs and make it feasible.

·
Registered
64 Posts
saw these on a tv news clip.. noisy at this stage of development.. but definitely the future.. now if they could only come up with tires that changes tread pattern to suit the road conditions..

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Interesting. Wouldn't be bad, I suppose, if they slapped a decorative sidewall on it to cover the ugly guts. Feasibility on passenger vehicles is slim, IMO, though, as there would have to be a tire made for each specific vehicle dependant upon it's weight, I'd thing, plus the tunability between comfort and performance you have with air inflated tires simply isn't there. Be interesting to see where this goes, at any rate.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
krzys4 said:
Nasty!!!!!!
hey, dont say that just yet.....in 15 years this will be the in thing :)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Look at the contact patch in that A4 cornering pic. Very interesting.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
posibility, who know. THe vehicle landed on Mars might have used this technology.
THe tire itself probably heavier then than the one today used. Hope they make a lighter wheels to go with it.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Lotta spokes... :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i wonder if you can run these "low profile" :lol: it looks like you need to have around 14 or 15" rims max with these right now

·
Registered
185 Posts
the bike is great!!:)

future's ahead, faster than we think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts