Infiniti FX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this under the Pictures section, but I'll put it here too. Off the main page there's a member's ride section. For now, you must email me a picture of your FX that is no larger than 186 x 125 pixels (186 wide). If you don't have a way to edit your own pictures, post here asking for help and someone will help you!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The new Member's ride section now even rotates through all the member's rides I have. Right now there's only 3 so they randomly change around. As we get more member's rides, that section will be better!!

Oh, one more thing. If you email me a picture, include your username, year, model, package too!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
It may be too early to implement with so few members, but another car board I frequent has a totally optional paid "supporting member" category of $15. This gets you in the "gallery" and sometimes gets your car featured on the home page. It's kind of nice to be "Supporting Member 23" in your signature too. There is no discrimination against non-paying members, but is a nice touch and a way to generate some revenue to run the place. Howard

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Sound like a great idea to me. :D :idea: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.