Infiniti FX Forum banner

301 - 320 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
psychopike said:
All right, all right...here's a recent photo - in fact, it's the most recent photo I have of me in which I don't look like a total tool. Actually, it's the most recent photo I have of myself, period. I can't believe I went through my daughter's graduation without a photo being taken of me. BTW, my son is the one on the left.
Your son could have a job as a Jesse McCartney double.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
johnmax said:
Yes we should do our "before its too **** cold" meet again. Like the Throgs Neck spot.
be sure ot call me when you know what's going on with that meet! we should do a winter/drifitng one too!

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Ok, here is one from last week since the other most recent picture is going on 2 years old. No inappropriate comments on the girl please, she is my sister.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
GJBenn85 said:
No inappropriate comments on the girl please, she is my sister.
Oh C'MON! You post a picture of a pretty girl and THEN say no inappropriate comments... must... hold... back... :lol:

J/K... looks like you guys are still having pretty good weather... we've gotten into our rainy days... a bit late in the year but still preferred over snow for me...

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
The picture was actually up in the TN mountains. No leaves left on most trees but still fairly warm. Our really harsh weather is 35-40º during the day, LOL. Last time I saw snow was 10 years ago and nothing stuck to the ground. It's not uncommon for Christmas to be a shorts and t-shirt day... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
GJBenn85 said:
Your son could have a job as a Jesse McCartney double.
I think I'll let that one slide past without telling him...he's generally a pretty humble kid, but recently he's gotten some props that may have caused his head to swell slightly.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
psychopike said:
he's generally a pretty humble kid, but recently he's gotten some props that may have caused his head to swell slightly.
Nothing that a good ol' b!tchslap won't fix... :)

Another reason why it's probably best I don't have kids... :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Speaking of kids.... Maddy's first Xmas tree trip in the FX;

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
johnmax said:
Speaking of kids.... Maddy's first Xmas tree trip in the FX
Johnmax...you're not worried about the trees scratching the pumpkin paint?! For the past twelve years I've always brought the tree home with the Slowstar...I was agonizing about how I was going to use the FX to perform the same function without damaging the paint on the roof. Ever had any issues with that?

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Look closely at my pics- I have a scrap blanket I throw up there for hauling stuff. Xmas trees, cornstalks, etc.

No damage done!

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
johnmax said:
Look closely at my pics- I have a scrap blanket I throw up there for hauling stuff. Xmas trees, cornstalks, etc.

No damage done!
It appears like you can't see it in the first pic, so I was thinking the same thing, until I saw the second pic. Whew! 8)

·
Registered
147 Posts
me and the wifey
[attachment=2:2je98xnx]untitled.JPG[/attachment:2je98xnx]
[attachment=1:2je98xnx]l_0767d0e0bc30109d2578a36da09f41b0.jpg[/attachment:2je98xnx]
[attachment=0:2je98xnx]l_d1fa5f436444fb173dd33a8d1e649e3c.jpg[/attachment:2je98xnx]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
aiya said:
Your ladies are beautiful, Johnnymax!
Thank you sir. I assume you are incluing the Pumpkin too :D .

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
DatMan said:
psychopike said:
he's generally a pretty humble kid, but recently he's gotten some props that may have caused his head to swell slightly.
Nothing that a good ol' b!tchslap won't fix... :)

Another reason why it's probably best I don't have kids... :lol:
I'm guessing you're still single? There's NO way that SWMBO will put up with any b!tch-slappin' in our household.... unless I'm the slapee... :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
psychopike said:
I'm guessing you're still single? There's NO way that SWMBO will put up with any b!tch-slappin' in our household.... unless I'm the slapee... :lol:
Surprisingly enough I'm married... it took a LOT of alcohol, but I somehow managed to convince someone to marry me... I feel for her... :D

And yes, I'm commonly the slappee in my household... :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Figured i'd post these up. Maddy I think was trying to race me in the FX...

[attachment=1:2qa8bjzi]IMG_6266small.jpg[/attachment:2qa8bjzi]

Then I guess she got mad she lost and decided to take it out on me after I got out of the car:

[attachment=0:2qa8bjzi]IMG_6273small.jpg[/attachment:2qa8bjzi]

Crazy women drivers. I guess it starts early :roll:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
johnmax said:
Crazy women drivers. I guess it starts early :roll:
Not sure if you're raising her properly... heck, her ride ain't even a MANUAL!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
looks like she's growing beautifully! Thanks for sharing, pmkn!

301 - 320 of 337 Posts