Infiniti FX Forum banner

281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
2Fast4U said:
Edit: wow, this must have been a l.o.n.g time... how can I post my picture again? Our attachment posting system must have been changed siince my last visit /post. Help!

Note: I'm getting this message: "Sorry, your attachment quota has been reached. Please delete some of your previous attachments and try again."
Its in your user control panel. You can delete uploaded attachments.

ucp.php?i=attachments&mode=attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
johnmax said:
2Fast4U said:
Edit: wow, this must have been a l.o.n.g time... how can I post my picture again? Our attachment posting system must have been changed siince my last visit /post. Help!

Note: I'm getting this message: "Sorry, your attachment quota has been reached. Please delete some of your previous attachments and try again."
Its in your user control panel. You can delete uploaded attachments.

ucp.php?i=attachments&mode=attachments
Wow, really been a long time since my last posts. Still, is a man in center guilty at charge?
My update: Still have my FX and it's still running great. However, few signs of aging such: doors are randomly irresponsive to locking/unlocking commands; they need lubrications. Driving belts making "skzzz" sounds from time to time. Still have original timing chain at $133K. Other than that, it's still solid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
All right, all right...here's a recent photo - in fact, it's the most recent photo I have of me in which I don't look like a total tool. Actually, it's the most recent photo I have of myself, period. I can't believe I went through my daughter's graduation without a photo being taken of me. BTW, my son is the one on the left.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
This thread offers positive proof of a mathematical theorem I've postulated for a while:

Regular Dude + FX = Hot Chick

Mind you, I had my hot chick waaay before the FX, so maybe I'm a not a regular dude.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Forgot about this thread. Heres a recent one with my girls not including me (but the FX of course :D)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
johnmax said:
Forgot about this thread. Heres a recent one with my girls not including me (but the FX of course :D)
They're looking good John! Let's do another meet soon!

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Yes we should do our "before its too **** cold" meet again. Like the Throgs Neck spot.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
johnmax said:
Yes we should do our "before its too **** cold" meet again. Like the Throgs Neck spot.
Hmmm... with the way school's going, if you guys ever have a "It's too **** cold but let's meet anyways" meet at the end of Nov or early Dec, I might be able to swing down... :p

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Ken, you're looking a little small man. Do I need to come down there and whip you into shape? :p

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
RX350eater said:
last week at the Mr.Olympia Expo (I'm the Asian guy in case you have to ask LOL)
Who cares about you two... who's the girl signing autographs in the back??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
RX350eater said:
I'm not sure if it's her, but there was this chick at the same booth
OMFG... looks like she could kick my @$$... but in a good way... :p

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts