Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, i know i know...i whine alot about my seats but now it is more than just the seats but the fact that i am always driving by myself and don't need something as big as the FX. Also, the thirstyness of the fx is getting to me since gas here in SF bay area is so darn expensive and i just can't convince myself the fact of spending $50 a tank of gas only hauling my butt and my golf clubs around....lastly, in my current financial situation, it makes more sense to lease a car rather than having 40 something g on a depreciating asset...

so anyhow, what kind of pricing should i expect for a 03 45 with tech and 5300 miles? I am also considering selling my car to carmax should that be an feasible option....does anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Just a suggestion based upon the list of vehicles in your sig. At the rate you turn them over, the high cost of gas is the least of your worries...you're dropping alot more simply because of the frequent transactions. If you're the type who needs to do that, than leasing probably does make sense for you. :?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts