Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy lowering springs for the Fx? Also looking for a good performance shop specializing in Nissan and Infiniti's in the GTA.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey there I am also in the GTA and I have a one summer used set of H7R springs for the FX if your interested. They even come with front KYB shocks also used for one summer. $250 for them all. Let me know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Would these work on a 15 QX70? Which H&R spring are they? 1.3" front / 1.2" rear drop?

Thanks!
I have a set of Eibach lowering springs that will fit 2nd Gen FX, only used for one month, will sell at a good price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy lowering springs for the Fx? Also looking for a good performance shop specializing in Nissan and Infiniti's in the GTA.

Thanks!

To answer your question, you should call NextMod for whatever parts you need. 416-800-9139

But just so you know, the H&R springs are on back order. Might as well just get the BC coilovers.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Let me know how you like your BC coilovers! I got MEGANs, and they were crap from the start... I need to replace them soon and am on the fence if I should go with BC or another company I just heard of called FORTUNE AUTO which supposedly is even better quality than the BC's...

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
I haven't looked into it yet since I won't be getting them for a few more months... Sucks if Fortune Auto doesn't make them any more as I'll only have one choice left... NOT going back to MEGAN's...

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
The MEGAN's were not 100% right after install... Like I said, very cheap quality...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts