Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I installed the Stillen CAI and after driving one week, I did begin to notice a little less power off the line. In read the thread about Injen...it would seem that is somewhat normal. Is it? I did like the sound over stock and over 4K the power does seem more linear to me. Think about added the Crawford V5...would this mod put back the lower end of the power band? Guys with the Crawford and Stillen are you happy with the combo overall? Thanks guys...great form!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
You should consider getting the 350 Z-tube. 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
did you reset the ECU by taking the negative terminal off the battery? this might help, by allowing you to effectively re-program the ECU by driving the car good and hard off the line ;)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Guys with the Crawford and Stillen are you happy with the combo overall? Thanks guys..
:roll: could not resist, It has been a long week.

But I could not be happier with my stillen air intake, z-tube & Crawford V5. Oh ya, I have the pulley to. :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Talltexguy said:
After I installed the Stillen CAI and after driving one week, I did begin to notice a little less power off the line. In read the thread about Injen...it would seem that is somewhat normal.
Actually I felt more pick up off the line and less back pressure above 3k rpm. I didn't want Z tube due to its added noise(I'm sure some of you may like it.). I heard planum adds good hp, so I may consider that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts