Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the net for a good month or so now and was wondering if there were any good dealerships that you guys would recommend in the SoCal area? I don't mind driving 100 miles or so for a decent deal. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
i've heard metro infiniti is good, and to ask for cheryl.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
+1 for Metro Infiniti in Duarte. Also Carmax is very close to there also.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys...i will take a look at their inventory to see what they have.....from all of the searching, it appears initially that santa monica infiniti has got alot of FX35's in their inventory....anyone know about santa monica?

·
Registered
229 Posts
themerchant said:
+1 for Metro Infiniti in Duarte. Also Carmax is very close to there also.
carmax is a pretty good source for used cars. I bought a car from them before. The car was in excellent condition, except the rear bumper had a small area where the paint was chiping off. They took it in and re-painted it at no cost to me even after I brought the car home for several days.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just just bought a certified 06 FX35 w/ everything but DVD and NAV (even the front windows were tinted) with only 20K on it at SouthBay Infiniti in Torrance.

I loved my experience there... and they had a handful (maybe 6-8) of 05/06/07 certified FX's on hand.
Looked mostly to be all 35s... but all seemed to be very nice in terms of mileage on all of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts