1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Looks like it'll be fun! ANY reason to go to a beach is a good reason... :p Too bad I live where I live... :(

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
If you go, look for Rubicant's Z there. If you haven't heard the story about it, it's a good read.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StuLax18 said:
If you go, look for Rubicant's Z there. If you haven't heard the story about it, it's a good read.
Thats the weekend before....so I dont think its gonna be there. This one is the Sedan meet.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
psiclne said:
StuLax18 said:
Thats the weekend before....so I dont think its gonna be there. This one is the Sedan meet.
We've been over this before. He's on the list. http://my350z.com/forum/7702850-post5.html
Ttrank's sedan is also a must see. Crazy stuff he's done to it.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ok so he is goin to this one - cuz the last link you sent me was for a Show the week before. My apologies mister fastest NA lol

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I guess you never saw my previous post a week or two ago where I posted the URL to the thread he signed up in. I have a feeling he will be showing that Z off alot. The shop is still in business, so he's trying to get attention for him and against that shop.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok - I'll be there to rep the FX's.....gonna be a hot one today.
Hopefully some of you can make it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts