Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, planning to change the HID this weekend and might as well chnage the clearance light, fog light, back-up light, and license plate light. Just want to check with you guys to make sure I have the right bulbs for each light.

clearance light------7443

fog light--------9006/HB4

back-up light-------?

license plate light-----?

front turn signal light----7440

thanks guys :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
License plate bulb is same as interior dome light bulbs. There are two of them but would you really want to put bright lights where the license plate is? I mean persoanlly I don't want cops being able to clearly see my license plate. :twisted:

The other bulb numbers are correct

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya I thought of that too, but still wants to match up with the headlight color. Eitherway, when a cop wants to see your license plate #, they'll flash their b%ass search light on you no matter what. :lol:

how about the backup light?

Thx. :wink:

·
Registered
138 Posts
i'm trying to buy the LED bulbs for the 7443 and 7440 but on superbrightleds. they have a 3156 and a 3157 that look the same.

can anyone tell me which one is for the signal and which one is for the clearance light?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Special FX said:
i'm trying to buy the LED bulbs for the 7443 and 7440 but on superbrightleds. they have a 3156 and a 3157 that look the same.

can anyone tell me which one is for the signal and which one is for the clearance light?

there should be one product specific for 7443 one for 15 led and one for 9 led. those are for the clearance light

Superbright LED currently do not have any for 7440 the turn signal.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The more leds the better. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts