Infiniti FX Forum banner

Life is tough

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  msu79gt82 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Obviously he doesn't have enough money. He only has one garage. But then again, its only one entrance we see. Don't know how big the garage really is

:greenjumpers:

#7 ·
maybe that door is for a underground garage.

#10 ·
His wife is jaked up on coke and sleeping with the gardener, his son is about to shoot up his high school and his daughter is making home video's with her boyfriend. "The part of the story you don't see"

#12 ·
Although i do believe there are happy people with tons of cash reality says that money doesn't equal happiness. Just wanted to put a little spin on that pic... Sorry if i put a scar on your dreams..

#16 ·
Punisher said:
creamin said:
ShadyJC said:
Why all red?? :?
Why all Ferraris??
If I had that much money...I would get Aston Martin Vanquish,
Lamborghini Mercilago, Pagani Zonda 8) ...and put it towards my FX35!!~SUper Mega Charged FX35!~~~~~~~~~
Anyways...I debadged today...hmmm~~~~~ :D
How do you know he doesn't have all those other cars just not in the pic? :shock:
If that single garage door really is access to the underground parking lot......That would be sweet....

#17 ·
Looks more like a photo for the back cover of a sales brochure than someone's real life home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.