Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
****, that's a good looking crossover. :shock: How much of it will make it to production? I bet not alot.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The front of the car is HOT HOT HOT!!!! :shock:

But the side and rear looks mor like station wagon :roll:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I too think it's ****-hot!!!

if they build it, well, i might........

ONLY if it was powered with MORE zoom than the 4.3l

well, there's alot more "onlys" than that , really.....

i still wanna see the VK with foriced induction, first hand.... (should be like having a whole new car)

but anyway, this lexxus looks great..

it has alot of cues from the fx..

1)tailamps
2)nose
3)profile
4)wheel style

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wait and see what kind of suspension it has. Lexus has been know for their cushy rides. Even the GS has too much body roll and softness.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
HPX Specifications

Engine: 4.3L DOHC V8 with 300 hp, 325 tq

Transmission: 5-Speed automatic
Wheelbase: 116.5 in.
Length: 194.3 in.
Width: 78.1 in.
Height: 64.8 in.
Front Tires: 265/50 21
Rear Tires: 295/45 21

Official word from Lexus is that there are no plans for production. However, their marketing material on their website says "Actual vehicle may vary". Whatever... In either case, I sure hope they get rid of the George Jettson interior.

·
Registered
286 Posts
FXcellent said:
Wait and see what kind of suspension it has. Lexus has been know for their cushy rides. Even the GS has too much body roll and softness.
one thing you must not underestimate is lexus. two years from now they could easily steal infinitis thunder. thats their MO. they copy and blow away the original with their take no prisoners approach. now that they own the reliability and comfort/luxury markets, they are gonna go after the performance market.
for example they will definately make the knock-off available with the adjustable suspension, so infiniti better get cracking. :wink:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im diggin it

looks familiar?...........(when i first saw the proto fx, i thought to myslef, WOW!! futuristic!!)

i agree--

i love the lexus namplate , and its' products....

the FX has set the stage for alot of serious competition as well..

we've (infiniti) really set the performance/luxo world on its ear, or so to speak (i think porsche is still recovering, with sales under 10,000)

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
OMG! Am I the only one that think this thing looks hidious? Where's the sleek yet *muscular* look? The FX looks far more bold and muscular yet retains that sleek cheeta look.

This thing looks like a station wagon. The interior looks like like one of those futuristic mock ups that you laugh at year later and say to your self can you believe they thought that's how things were going to look?

They look like they tried to cross a BMW 6 series with a volvo station wagon along with some hints of honda civic.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Is that the Chrysler Pacifica? LOL
Really? I personally don't see any resemblance to this:

OMG! Am I the only one that think this thing looks hidious?
The more I've looked at the HPX I must say I like it less and less, but I certainly don't
think it is at all hideous. It was the front view that initially sold me, and it looks both
awesome and muscular in this picture:

·
Registered
706 Posts
You must have your eyes closed if you can't see any resemblance. They are both station wagons.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts