Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
I think there is two black screws on it that may be able to be tightened down. If you take those screws off you can pull the footrest off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
esemes, I'd like to shim the "dead pedal" too... it's no good for me as a footrest the way it is. I think the problem is the e-brake, though... if it develops any play over time, might it possibly jam down onto a shimmed dead pedal?
It's one of the few design problems I have a gripe with. The e-brake is (one hopes!) only an occasional necessity, but the left footrest is an everyday annoyance.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
BELLAFX said:
esemes, I'd like to shim the "dead pedal" too... it's no good for me as a footrest the way it is. I think the problem is the e-brake, though... if it develops any play over time, might it possibly jam down onto a shimmed dead pedal?
It's one of the few design problems I have a gripe with. The e-brake is (one hopes!) only an occasional necessity, but the left footrest is an everyday annoyance.
hmmm...

never thought of this really.........

i have used my e-brake only once (to see it work), and really cant see me using it again anytime soon...

not much (any) elevation changes here in SW FL.

eS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts