Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this one...

After having my FX for a day, I noticed the Front Plate bracket laying on my back seat. Apparently, someone laid the back seat down on top of the plate & there are 2 very noticeable dents in the back of the seat.
At first glimpse, I hoped they would eventually come out; but almost 2 months later, I am coming to realize these may be permanent. :evil:

I am gonna go take a pic right now...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
What color leather do you have? Have you tried conditioning it and letting it sit out in the hot sun; sometimes that helps. If you have Graphite leather, though, you're likely screwed. :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, I took the pic but it's 300KB & can't attach...

Unfortunately, I do have Graphite Leather!! It was done before I bought the car :evil:
but somehow I don't think the dealership will buy this argument. I am going to point it out before trying to use any conditioning treatments...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, Shong, what is the 1004 in your Avatar mean? I can't even figure the Avatar thing out.

I am technically challenged which is how I justify not getting the tech pckg! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Brad said:
well, I took the pic but it's 300KB & can't attach...

Unfortunately, I do have Graphite Leather!! It was done before I bought the car :evil:
but somehow I don't think the dealership will buy this argument. I am going to point it out before trying to use any conditioning treatments...
I also had a small dent on the rear seat... about size of a dime... but I thought it would go away... but after 7 months...its still there

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had a similar problem when I bought my FX. The rear seats were down and the seat beat buckle was turned sideways and left a permanent mark on the seats. The dealer assured me that it would come out after leaving it out int he sun and it should be fine in a couple of days. Well it wasn't and I took it back to the dealer and they replaced the entire rear seat. But lucky for me I had pointed it out before I bought my FX.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
vdo_game_junkie said:
I had a similar problem when I bought my FX. The rear seats were down and the seat beat buckle was turned sideways and left a permanent mark on the seats. The dealer assured me that it would come out after leaving it out int he sun and it should be fine in a couple of days. Well it wasn't and I took it back to the dealer and they replaced the entire rear seat. But lucky for me I had pointed it out before I bought my FX.
Hey, which dealer do you use for service? Metro in Monrovia? I noticed you are in Walnut (I'm in Azusa).

·
Registered
69 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Hey, which dealer do you use for service? Metro in Monrovia? I noticed you are in Walnut (I'm in Azusa).
So far I haven't used the dealer for service. I've changed the oil and plan on rotating the tires myself this weekend. I only have 7500 miles on the FX. The warranty repair was done in Cerritos since I bought it there. Metro is definately closer though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts