Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Firstly, let me thank all of you for the massive amount of information that has been provided in these forums. I am an FXer-to-be and am just making sure that I do all my homework before dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the sales contract.

I am planning on going with the FX35 Touring. While I really like the features of the Technology package, I cannot justify spending $4300 on it. With that being said, I was reading the description of the non-Tech LCD and noticed that information such as average MPG is not displayed. Is this true? Wouldn't such information be useful to all drivers, regardless of the package?

I just wanted to know if someone could confirm this. In any case, the sooner I get this vehicle into my parking spot, the better.

Cheers!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not true...the non-tech gives your avg. MPG data. Mine is currently at 15.6 which is just about what the sticker said (16). Better than my Jeep (13.1). :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks much for your reply! I didn't think that such an important function would be missing but it's always good to have confirmation.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Here's the non-tech lcd display with all the symbols lit up (note that the cell phone and email features do not really exist). I think this screen shot is actually from a Murano, but my understanding is that they are identical.

Source: Non Nav screen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts