Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is guys... Does this make me the last person to put theirs on? Oh, and did anyone else notice that the Stillen bolts are kinda soft and got marred during the install process?

Matthew

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
yeah....you want to have a nice allen wrench set and use that to put those bolts on. if you try and put a wrench on the rippled bolt head, it'll get all messed up.......not that i did that or anything :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought an 8mm allen wrench just for the install, actually. For me, the wreches kinda tore up the real bolts on the other side. Anyone else have this problem?

Matthew

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
BigMatt said:
I bought an 8mm allen wrench just for the install, actually. For me, the wreches kinda tore up the real bolts on the other side. Anyone else have this problem?

Matthew
I used a socket, not a wrench :?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
BigMatt said:

Matthew
I used a socket, not a wrench :?
Yup.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. So long as I'm not the only putz with slightly marred bolts on his strut bar assembly, I don't feel so bad anymore. :)

Matthew

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
form follows function i always say

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.