Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my FX and im not very experienced about this particular car, i tried finding posts relating to this topic but i could not
i called a couple of custom wheel shops and they say they dont want to deal with the FX because they say there is a large hub in the wheel and not all wheels will fit perfectly? any of you have a problem with the wheels u found ? any1 know what they are talking about ? any information will be of great help to me thank you

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
KSA FX, welcome to the forum! I have not heard of members here having a hard time finding aftermarket wheels... our bolt pattern is 5x114.3 with a 40 offset. Tirerack.com alone has I think almost 20 different wheels that will fit... that is a good place to start.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i was suprised to hear that .. the problem is Tire rack has only 20's and im looking for 22's and i found a couple of wheels and thats what the wheel shop told me .. i ordered a wheel now from a shop near by my place and it shall arrive in 4 days .. the owner said if it does not fit he will refund my money .. so i will update you with what happens.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Do a search on 22. You'll find number of discussion on 22" tires.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i finally found a shop that knew what they were talking about. The large hub is found on the Q45 and not on the fx, that just showed me that the shops that i talked to had no idea what they were talkin about...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome

Look around and listen to what you hear on this site. There are plenty of 22" rims to fit the FX35. You can go with a 35mm rim as well and may need some spacers. No biggy though.. The shop should call the supplier and find out if the rim is made to your specs, or go somewhere else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.