Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello Everyone,

I Just wanted to pass the word on and invite all who would like to come and join us.:

Don't miss what is sure to be the SoCal event of the year for the Nissan 350Z / 300ZX and Infiniti G35! The STILLEN 3rd Annual 350Z / G35 / 300ZX Day! On June 4th, 2005 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm we'll line the STILLEN parking lot and nearby streets with the hottest sports cars on the road today!

Our 2004 event featured a variety of new products, deals and over 150 participating customer vehicles. This year we’re out to increase the fun, excitement and turnout. The event will feature:

Discounted Dyno Runs
Sneak Peaks at new STILLEN new products from R&D
Product and Installation Seminars
Many items available at special prices
Raffles and Giveaways
Immediate Installation available on many products
Free Food and Drinks
A Look Behind the Scenes - Tours of STILLEN
A chance to interact face to face with the STILLEN team
The widest variety of highly modified 350Z / G35 / 300ZX assembled in one place

At the event, you'll be able to check out our comprehensive offering for the 350Z/G35 and 300ZX, such as the STILLEN Intercooled Twin Screw SuperCharger – now available in 3 trim levels and still the only 50-State Legal Forced Induction Kit.

What about the dyno? Specials on dyno runs will be available book your time early on the day of the show - they will sell out quickly.

Installs? Yes! In fact, we'll be doing installation demonstrations of many popular products for you to follow along.

Raffles....? Of Course.

More specials to come – some will not be announced prior to the day of the event.

Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, June 4th. 9am to 2pm.

STILLEN
3176 Airway Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
I don't see a reason why we should be left out of this party, so who's going with me?

1. ShadyJC

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
1. ShadyJC
2. Ba Ba Luwee
3. GAZZAN (80%)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
1. ShadyJC
2. Ba Ba Luwee
3. GAZZAN (80%)
4. Kenny

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to be there but I cant make it back to the States that early in the year.

Hope you guys have fun and keep me posted on any new equiptment Stillen has come out with.

Jim :cry:

·
Registered
81 Posts
1. ShadyJC
2. Ba Ba Luwee
3. GAZZAN (80%)
4. Kenny
5. GreyFoX (20%)

Don't know if I'll be able to drag myself to Stillen... sold my modded '94 300ZX TT two weeks ago, and I'm definitely missing the 'ol rocket. :( :( :(

Only have 500 miles on the new FX and I'm already coming down with the mod-bug... trip to Stillen might be the end of me! :? :lol:

Would be great to meet some fellow FXers, though... we'll see... :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's go SoCal FXers... I'm calling you out... where is everyone...

Psicline
wildewinds
issafx
RU_MATRX
MadFX
jam999999
trojanman
copper_FX
dkgamez
nismofx35
creamin
mjfdds
FX45inHB
rkdiddy
pjo1966

San Diego crowd, the OC is not that far...

Effecks
GarryMac
FXGAL
Biggied

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
1. ShadyJC
2. Ba Ba Luwee
3. GAZZAN (80%)
4. Kenny
5. GreyFoX (20%)
6. Psiclne (50%)

I'm not too big on "Import Shows" bunch of young punk kids thinking they got the fastest ride out there (wait that sounds like how I was back in the day) hahaha~ I'll think about it.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
1. ShadyJC
2. Ba Ba Luwee
3. GAZZAN (80%)
4. Kenny
5. GreyFoX (20%)
6. Psiclne (50%)
7. FX45inHB

Looks like FX45inHB's addition can possibly make 7 cars!!!! Hey guys this is the most replies we've had for a meet so lets try our hardest to make it!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
GAZZZAN said:
this is the most replies we've had for a meet so lets try our hardest to make it!
I tried to write this post the right way, but the "" tag seems to be missing ....

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
any info on where were all gonna meet? where should we park? I have to leave early - i might be there @ 9 and leave 1030 or 11ish.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was thinking we should all meet up at a local Starbucks or Del Taco or whatever and drive and park together... I mapped it tonite and Stillen looks like it is right next to the SNA airport, off the 405.

Kenny, you're down there more than me, any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Kenny, you're down there more than me, any suggestions?
Let me plot the Stillen meet site, and I'll tell y'all then. Give me a day.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.