Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the LA area ever been to "Super Autobacs" in Stanton? It basically looks like a cross between Costco and Fry's of nothing but stuff for your car? :shock:

http://www.autobacsusa.com/index.html

35,000 sq. ft. of rims, accessories, electronics, cleaning stuff, performance enhancements, etc. sounds pretty cool! Just wondering if it would be worth the trip...

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Only been to their asia store, but heard the one in LA is much better. Not much parts avaliable in Taiwan except for pocket rockets.

http://www.autobacs-tw.com.tw/

Jim

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Has anyone in the LA area ever been to "Super Autobacs" in Stanton?
No, 'cause I didn't know it was there! I sure will now!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kcrudup said:
ShadyJC said:
Has anyone in the LA area ever been to "Super Autobacs" in Stanton?
No, 'cause I didn't know it was there! I sure will now!
I'll probably be swinging by this weekend... if you see a DG FX35 with 20s in the parking lot and temp license plates from Glendale Infiniti it's probably me!

·
Registered
21 Posts
been there twice, i didnt really find anything there that i needed. the $ is a bit more expensive than usual. go to pep boys for bulbs and car wash stuff. big but missing something. i wouldnt really go back there.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW I finally made it to this store, it is BIG - they have a lot of stuff that you normally wouldn't find except online or thru eBay - the entire selection of Razo and Momo shiftknobs, NISMO stuff, grounding kits, bulb replacement, springs, exhaust systems, AV/Nav, rims, DRIFT videos (!) etc. etc. etc.

A plus is that they offer installation as well so its not just a parts store.

All in all, pretty cool - fun to just walk around...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I did get a free autobacs keychain during JGTC..i think they are probably one of the biggest sponsors for the event...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts