Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered mine yesterday, hope to get it by next monday or tuesday.

I decided not to wait for the Crawford Plenum since I would have to send mine back, just too much trouble and the APS will not be released till 2005.

Hope it works well.

Jim :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Good luck; hopefully they've got all the problems worked out by now.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I hope so too, at least I would not have to return my original one to them so if there is a problem I can always put the stock one back in place.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just recieved my Plenum today hope to get it installed within the next couple of days.

Jim

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
jimsbmw said:
Just recieved my Plenum today hope to get it installed within the next couple of days.

Jim
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
we need some real pics of this baby! does it look like the original image? nicer than crawford?????

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks preety nice, its in black, will post pics tomorrow when I get into the office, forgot to bring camera today.

Jim

·
Registered
338 Posts
Have you felt a difference in performance since the install???
How about the sound level. Has it changed somewhat?????

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does feel better smoother and lighter acceleration. It does sound louder, but since I installed the stillen header and exhaust, on full thotle it does sound loud but still sounds mean.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot

I was wondering if I can fit the z-engine cover onto my fx to go with the plenum since it looks wierd uncovered, looks so naked.

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yes, but you have to trim it up a bit. Lots of Z guys do this and our very own GeoFX has done it with the Crawford plenum.

·
Registered
443 Posts
wow
shipping is so fast,,,
less then a week?~?~?~??~

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah got to love that FEDEX.

Jim

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
jimsbmw said:
Looks preety nice, its in black, will post pics tomorrow when I get into the office, forgot to bring camera today.

Jim
I've noticed in many of your recent purchase/installed posts you mention that you will post pics. / Will these pics. be posted one at a time or all at once? ...and where should we look for them?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My poor little fx is in the shop till tomorrow, making a wierd sound probably from the exhaust, so they are trying to solve that problem.

Jim

·
Registered
338 Posts
Can you please post some pics of the Kinetix Plenum. I am anxious to see it. I am actually waiting for the APS to drop. Think it would go good with the HKS. hint,hint. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pics

I had the logo painted red.

Jim

·
Registered
443 Posts
is it possible to have a video?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Too bad they don't offer a non-dented version for the G and FX; that channel for the Z's OEM STB is ugly with nothing to fill it. Crossing fingers it doesn't fail on you. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts